Friday, April 24, 2009

My little super star

I really wish that I had pictures of this! I was required to go to the Danson production at ISU for my Survey of Dance class and couldn't find a babysitter so my mom, me and Katreena all went together. Katreena was very good for the performance and only made a little noise throughout the whole thing I was in shock, but the best part was when it was time for intermission. She had been sitting so good for over an hour that I decided to let her down to play on the floor (which in this auditorium was the stage) and there was music playing and she got down and just started to dance. Not only that but she was actually trying to do what the dancers had done on the previous dance like scooting around on the floor. She did her happy feet dance and her bouncy dance it was freaking cute!! The people who stayed in the auditorium thought it was great, my dance teacher even came in to watch her and said that I have a future dancer on my hands which is what I have always wanted! Everyone laughed and applauded at her and of course she just sucked it all in! It was great I just wish that I had a movie of it all! Aren't kids cute!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment