Sunday, November 22, 2009

That time of year again....






Well it is that time of year again and we are frantically trying to figure out how to make Christmas work this year! It is so hard to even make ends meet when you are both unemployed! But good news....I may have finally landed a great job. It is working with the handicapped kids out at Snake River Junior High. They called me in as a sub and I guess I was a hit because now I am out there twice a week (would be 4 times but I have school!) And I was talking to the lady about it the other day and she said that they are wanting to make a position out of it but they have to wait for the main lady to get back, and she will be back in January, then they will introduce me to her and hopefully **fingers crossed** I will get hired on for the days that I am not in school!

Other news...while out at this job I was flying one of those huge kites and well wasn't expecting it to lift me up and I went for a ride and it dropped me and I landed on my hip and tore a tendon on the inside. I went to the chiropractor and now I can walk with only a slight limp which is good but it will probably take 6 months to completely heal!!

Katreenas step-grandma has been sending us clothes and clothes and more clothes and this year we didn't have a winter coat for Katreena so she sent us two really nice winter coats for Katreena and we are so excited to get to go out and play in the snow in them! They are size 3T and 4T. I can't believe my baby is that big already!! I want another one but now is just not the right time!

I have also been baking. It is so much fun to make pies, although I think pies are disgusting so I havent tried any of them yet! But Kyle says they are yummy! So I think that I will be giving out pies to people for Christmas since I won't get a paycheck from my work till January 20! I am just hoping and praying that I find something that I can do to earn some extra cash before Christmas I really don't want my baby to miss out! Well anyways here are some new pictures!!

1 comment: