Friday, November 6, 2009

Thought I should post.....






I have been neglecting making a post for quite a while! So here is an update! I got Katreena signed up for secret santa so she will be able to have a christmas this year. I am planning to make some candies for christmas presents but I have to be 100% healthy before I can do it and so far I am running out of time!!! My mom bought Katreena some new clothes a few weeks ago and I am going to post some pictures of those.

She is getting so big!! SHe can now sing Itsy Bitsy Spider, If Your Happy and You Know It, and Patty Cake. It is so cute. Right now she is absolutely in love with her Uncle Dalton and if he isn't over she is always asking about him. Right now she is sitting next to him on the couch copying everything that he does. It is so cute!! She now tells us what to do and what she is going to eat. She has got quite the little attitude! We are 100% into the barbie and baby doll phase. She loves to take her baby dolls and put their blankies on them and pat their back till they go to sleep. She will also spank them when they are naughty and that is so cute because she swats them then puts her little pointer finger up and says "No!" I absolutely love this stage. Besides the fact that she is getting to heavy to lift!! She is very independent now and loves to pick out her own clothes and put them on. Although it isn't always the right way.

School is going good almost done for hte semester. Only 10 more days left till Christmas breaks (10 more Tuesday and Thursdays that is). Next semester we will have an even shorter class time. We will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays again and will be there from 9:30 to 2:15 so it won't be to bad! I am excited to get some new classes though! Sociology is getting super boring! And all the dates to memorize for Anthropolgy classes is getting overwhelming! Almost done though! Well that is an update on our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Finally a post!! She is very much a cutie pie!! Love and miss you all!!! (and we live in the same town??)
    Take care of you all!!

    ReplyDelete